Our experienced staff, consisting of a team of board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and medical assistants, is dedicated to providing accessible, high quality medical care for students during their time at WWU, including preventive services, evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic medical illnesses, and health education.
Vaccine Information Sheets and Available Tests
- Hepatitis B (RN appointment)
- HPV (Gardasil) (RN appointment)
- Influenza (RN appointment)
- Measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) (RN appointment)
- Meningococcal meningitis (MCV4-Menactra) (RN appointment)
- Tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap) (RN appointment)
- Skin test or blood test for tuberculosis (RN appointment)
- Antibody tests for previous immunity titers
Immunization Consent Form - You can read over this form here but please don't print it out and bring it with you. We will have you sign a form when you come for your visit.
The Student Health Center offers health advice and some immunizations to Western students planning to travel to developing countries in Latin America, the Caribbean, Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe.
At this time, the Student Health Center is not offering travel consultations. If you will be traveling to a low or middle income country please see the off campus travel resource list.