Your Health at Your Fingertips
MyWesternHealth is your personal online health management tool. Our secure portal connects you directly to Western's Student Health Center healthcare team, gives you 24/7 access to your important health information and services, and gives you a convenient way to schedule your next in-person or virtual appointment.
Can I Make an Appointment Through MyWesternHealth?
How Do I Log on to MyWesternHealth?
Access the MyWesternHealth patient portal by visiting mywesternhealth.wwu.edu. Log in using your WWU Universal credentials (email@example.com and your password). If you are unable to access the portal, call the ATUS help desk at 360-650-3883.
What Information Is Available in MyWesternHealth?
When you log on to your MyWesternHealth patient portal, you can:
- Review and update your personal health information
- Make online appointments for STI screening, PrEP, Emergency Contraception, COVID testing, and flu shots
- Safely and securely view your electronic medical records
- Exchange messages with the Student Health Center care team securely
- Send a prescription refill request for any of your refillable medications
- Access your test results and other health information
- Visit summary and medical data gets shared to your portal automatically
- Review, update and print immunizations received at the Student Health Center