Services include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat most acute medical illness
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and monitor chronic medical illness
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat injuries including burns, lacerations and abrasions, sprains and strains, splinters, and broken bones.
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and limited rehabilitation of sports and non-sports orthopedic injuries
- Minor surgeries (excisions, incision and drainage, skin and lump biopsies, nail excisions)
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat mental health problems
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
- Provide Sexual and Reproductive Health Services including contraception, emergency contraception, and health screenings.
- Diagnose and treat sexually transmitted infections.
- Travel Clinic - application physicals, education, medications and vaccinations for foreign travel
- Provide immunizations for Influenza, Pertussis, Pneumococcus, Tetanus/Diphtheria, HPV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A, Meningococcus and Measles/Mumps/Rubella.
- Provide skin test or blood test for tuberculosis screening
- Provide referrals for X-rays.
- Laboratory services, including on site pregnancy testing, mononucleosis testing, hemoglobin (red cell) testing, as well as full lab services for throat and other cultures, and complete blood testing as needed.
Our providers work with specialists in the community when necessary.