Accessing Records through WebView
- Any messages exchanged with your provider through the messaging system
- A record of all of your appointments at the Health Center
- The allergies currently listed in your chart
- All vitals recorded in your chart over time. The listing of these vitals is a bit messy visually, but you can do a straight copy-paste into a spreadsheet program like Excel if you need to organize the data in a more meaningful way. (Highlight the information. Right-click in that space and choose "copy" or press "ctl-c" on your keyboard. Paste the information into your spreadsheet program).
- Prescriptions - both current and historical
- Lab results - there are 3 sections of data in WebView.
- Lab Results - all results that come back to us in a format where they can be loaded into a table. Often times these are labs that result with a single numerical value like a CBC or Thyroid Panel. The listing of these vitals is a bit messy visually, but you can do a straight copy-paste into a spreadsheet program like Excel if you need to organize the data in a more meaningful way. (Highlight the information. Right-click in that space and choose "copy" or press "ctl-c" on your keyboard. Paste the information into your spreadsheet program).
- Microbiology - these are labs like cultures and bacterial studies
- Miscellaneous - this section may have old cultures (from before September 2015) and any other labs that need to be loaded but don't have a clean place to land in the chart.
- Past Medical History information that you have filled out online
- Any Social History entered into the chart by your provider
- Letters created for you
- X-Ray Results
- EKG Results
- Immunizations listed in your chart that you have provided for us or received here
- Special Studies - Any spirometry testing you've had done here
- A copy of the Insurance Card(s) we have on file for you
- A copy of the progress notes from your visits that the providers have chosen to share with you
You can print any of the things above by using the "print" function in your browser or pressing "ctrl-p" on your keyboard.
Logging into WebView
Your Student Number is your User Name with a capital W. For example: W01234567
Your password was chosen by you on a past visit to the Student Health Center. If you have forgotten your password you can go through the "lost password" process at the bottom of the WebView screen. You will be asked a challenge question. The answer to that question is case sensitive. If you aren't presented with a question chances are your account has been locked and you will need to contact us to get it unlocked. Your password will be sent to your WWU email account.
If you are having difficulty logging in to your WebView messages, contact us at: email@example.com or (360) 650-3400.
Releasing Records to Another Office
Once you leave Western you will probably want a copy of your records to be sent to your primary care provider. To make this happen you need to fill out an Authorization to Release Medical Information. Carefully review the form, fill it out, and return it. You can expect your records to be sent to the requesting clinic within 3 business days.