Prepare for Your Appointment
If you are being seen at the Student Health Center for the first time, or have not been seen in the past 12 months, the following information is required:
- Past Medical History questionnaire. Please complete this form before you come in for your appointment.
- Your medication bottles or a photo of your medication bottles
- A copy of your insurance card to be scanned and kept on file in your chart. If you can, also email a photo of your insurance card to email@example.com.
Some Specialty Clinic appointments may require previous medical information or completed online questionnaires prior to your appointment. Please review the Pre-Appointment Quick Grid below to ensure you are properly prepared.
Specific Health History Questionnaires
Please fill out the required questionnaire at least one day prior to your appointment. These questionnaires allow for your provider to review important information in preparation for your visit.
In order to fill out the questionnaires:
- Go to the Health History Questionnaire website: https://www.ihealthinterview.com/wwu/wwu.asp
- Follow the prompts and fill in your personal information
- Choose the questionnaire from the list provided:
- Past Medical History
- STI Screening
- Mental Health Intake
|Type of Appointment||Specific Health History Questionnaire||Additional Paperwork / Information|
|Annual Exam||Copy of Previous Pap Smear if done elsewhere|
|Birth Control/Contraceptive Start||Copy of Previous Pap Smear if done elsewhere|
|Continuing treatment of chronic illness||Summary letter from Primary Care Provider with information about condition, treatment, and medication list|
|Depo-Provera Shot||Copy of Depo Shot record from home; Copy of Pap Smear if done elsewhere|
|Medical Form Completion Exam
(study abroad, camp, job)
|Mental Health Intake||
Paper form(s) to fill out if applicable; your immunization records
|Mental Health-ADD/HD||Mental Health Intake||
As outlined on our ADD/ADHD page
|STI Testing||STI Screening||Do not urinate 1 hour prior to your appointment|
|Travel Consult||Mental Health Intake||
Visit https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/ and review your country info prior to appointment.
Call to schedule free Group Travel Class as soon as you know of your travel plans - Minimum of 8 weeks before departure.
Your Immunization Records