Virtual Care Appointments
You can now call to schedule a Virtual Care appointment to visit with a Student Health Center provider via Zoom. Virtual Care is appropriate for a variety of conditions. Appointments are available with Primary Care, Women's Health and Behavioral Health providers. If we determine your needs cannot be met through Virtual Care, we will make arrangements for an in-person appointment at the Student Health Center.
Schedule an Appointment
Call us at 360-650-3400 to make a virtual appointment. You can also contact the Student Health Center Team through your patient portal – MyWesternHealth. Log in and click "Messages".
Prepare for Your Appointment
- Have your WWU I.D. and your health insurance card available for every appointment.
- Make a list of all symptoms and concerns, allergies and medications, prior to your appointment so that you don't forget anything that may be important to you and your provider.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions. It is important to us that all your concerns, no matter how small they seem to you, be addressed—be your own advocate!
How to Check-In For Your Appointment
- Please ensure you’ve logged in to your MyWesternHealth portal and have reviewed and agreed to the ‘Consent to Video Conferencing and TeleHealth’ under the ‘Medical Clearances’ section. This is necessary to have on file before starting your visit.
- We may also ask you complete a few symptom questionnaires before your visit. You will find these in your MyWesternHealth portal under the ‘Pending Surveys’ section, so please check there before your visit.
- Under the ‘Appointments’ tab in your MyWesternHealth portal, verify your location, and then click the url link to join the meeting at the time of your appointment.
- Remember, you must be inside Washington state for the duration of your video telehealth visit for licensing and legal purposes.